Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Art from the Heart - Feb 9th

What's this? We are making our own Arts & Craft Show. It's finally true! So exciting!

Arts/crafts show @ the Union in Downtown Madison
As a handmade seller myself, I understand the frustration going to shows and having them a muck with commericial crap. There will be none of that here! It promises to be well run and actually ONLY handmade products!!!!!!!!!!

There will be 35 booths in addition to a couple of make&take craft booths.

Booth fee is $50 and that includes a parking pass and a meal card for lunch.


We just opened up to take applications. Applications are open until the end of this year.

Let me know if anyone has any questions.

We are partnering with the Union on this show, so there promises to be lots of advertising done.

Please visit the blog to apply.
http://artfromtheheartfair.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    I found you on the Wisconsin Street Team on Etsy. I was wondering about this craft fair. Who is organizing it or who is it through? I live up in Viroqua which is 2 hours away and would be interested in doing this fair. I saw the application but was wondering if there were any more details.
    Thank you,
    Tammy
    art.tammy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good question. Its being run by the leaders of MadEtsy, a group of sellers on etsy. Let me know your specific questions and I will get you answers.

    ReplyDelete