Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Crocheting like mad

So I promised a delivery to a local store by the end of the month. Here it is, less then 1 week away and I am not done with the order. Eckkk!!!
Hopefully it's not as bad as it sounds. I think I'm down to just needing 1 hat and scarf, finishing up of a couple hats (yes I'm putting flowers on them) and then putting on labels.
I had this idea to make my own labels out of ribbon. I haven't tried it yet. Cross your fingers that it actually works.

Aside from the crochet, I also guaranteed a selection of upcycled Lego jewelry and a basket full of paper beads. I'm good on those. I just need to get some bags or something to put the beads in. I'm hitting the shops tonight to see what lovely things I can find.

I'll put pictures up of the shipment before it heads out to the store. Woohoo. 2 stores now are carrying my stuff. I'll let this new store settle in and then start looking for the 3rd. Afterall, 3 is better then 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment